What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sleepless in Swansea

A

Anonymous

Never mind Sleepless in Seatle, it been Sleepless In Swansea since the day i signed the order form for my little cracker. :clap:
Just 2 more nights of not being able to sleep, :sleeping-yellow: , then i get the key's to my baby. :dance:

Marcus my good man, please have a very strong cup of your finest coffee ready for me, cos it's gonna be a long but beautiful drive home, don't be shy with the caffine as i want the buzz to last all the way, :shock:

Sleepless in Seatle ! Mr Hanks all you got was Meg Ryan, well i got an RCZ........... :lol:

A

Anonymous

:dance: Not long now :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: , jactac, but you won't need caffeine for that buzz on the way home. the RCZ will supply it in spades :thumbup: !

RCZ1

Reaction score
I remember the anticipation when I got mine - thought I was going to suffocate from lack of oxygen :lol:

Enjoy the pick up and drive home. Hope you have all those detailing products lined up, ready to use :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Halfords either think i'm the new manager or a shoplifter. :oops:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1,
it's a strange feeling but just the thought of taking a mit and shampoo to a new car, especialy like the RCZ, actually worries me, just like a newborn. :crazy:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
:dance: Not long now :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: , jactac, but you won't need caffeine for that buzz on the way home. the RCZ will supply it in spades :thumbup: !

Cant wait Bangor, all those toys to play with, :D

A

Anonymous

OMG, i've gone all funny.

Just look at those lines, even wrapped up it makes the TT look like a building brick.

Marcus that is an awsome sight.

Thankyou so much. :clap:

A

Anonymous

jactac dont know if you have noticed :eek: but i think you need to have a better look at the photo marcus has posted :shock: as it would appear the car you are getting is blue :lol: i thought you had orderd white :brickwall: :dance: :happy-wavemulticolor: enjoy it all the way back to wales hope you got some manic street preachers ready to make the trip home feel special !!! :beer: all the best for tomorrow :clap:

A

Anonymous

Cheers Mel :beer:

It's gonna be a great drive back, bit of Tom Jones as we come over the bridge, just to get her used to the sounds of the valleys, :lol:

Blue !!! You had me scrambling back to the pic there M8. :clap:

A

Anonymous

Could be worse, i may of been a fan of Charlotte Church, i think the car would refuse to start if i put her cd in. :lol:

A

Anonymous

What I think is funny is that jactac has already made 228 posts to this forum and doesn't even have his RCZ yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

just wait until i do get it................... :thumbup: