What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Site stability

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm aware that the site has been up and down like a yo-yo today and I've complained to the hosting company who are investigating. Our move to a new, dedicated server is almost complete and should be finished before the end of the week. This will eliminate these issues once and for all.

Sorry for the inconvenience but please bear with us... :eek:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your time and effort to keep the forum up and running for us all
Cheers
Les (verminator) and all the other members. 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Yes big thanks, I’m sure from all on here. It has been down a few times when I’ve tried it recently, but I’m probably on here more than most. It’s looking pretty good now,

Thanks again, it’s an important source of information to many who otherwise would struggle to find anywhere to ask, other than a main dealer, and we all know they want £75 from you if you even drive past the dealership.

👍

Flanners

Reaction score
Is it my inability to use Search properly or are there loads of pages that now no longer exist? Cheers

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it my inability to use Search properly or are there loads of pages that now no longer exist? Cheers

Everything that was on the old forum should be on this one. What’s missing?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hmm, I did try something the other day that said the web page was no longer available, but can’t remember what it was now. It was a re-direct from Safari, so maybe that was the problem. Everything seems to be there now 🤔

Flanners

Reaction score
Loads of searches give not available as a result/page....sure DKZ5745 got one for instance last Tuesday when trying to put a link about headlights

Flanners

Reaction score
e.g

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.