What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Site display problem.

A

Anonymous

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the site. The snowflake background keeps popping up over the page I'm trying to read. Might be my tablet, but this is the only site I have difficulty with. :eusa-think: It seems to be worse when I look at the Board index. It's very erratic and annoying. Any thoughts ?

A

Anonymous

Same here on my HTC ONE the background seems to flash over everything

A

Anonymous

No problems on my laptop. The background remains in the borders and does not appear on the actual pages.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll look into this. In the meantime you may want to click the red phone icon in the header image to use the mobile version of the site.

A

Anonymous

Cheers Evil :thumbup: It's a recent issue, hope you can resolve it. All the best for the festive season :beer:

A

Anonymous

Just tried the main site again after using the mobile version for a day and the problem seems to be cured, ie. No flickering between page and background. If it was you, Evil, taking the time to fix the problem, then thank you. If it wasn't you, take the credit anyway ;) All the best :beer:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it was me!...

Where's the wink smiley?