What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

simple, integral leather? poss big error!!!

A

Anonymous

i have ordered my rcz and was under the impression i had leather dash board, the lot! but having just seen 'simple black mis' on the order form i think this means only the seats are leather. does anyone know for sure??
my car has been built, not sure what to do if its not what i wanted. They have put the order in wrong or there was crossed wires.

RCZ1

Reaction score
The dashboard is covered in a leather look finish on the simple leather option and to be honest no-one would suspect it was anything other than leather. I hope this helps to ease your mind somewhat.

FGRob

Reaction score
To be honest I can't tell the difference, one thing I like with the simple leather dashboard is it's easy to look after just dust and wipe, don't have to worry about feeding it etc :eusa-think:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

I only have simple leather - the synthetic covering on the dash is pretty effective, and beats plain plastic dash materials.

Look at it this way - if it is simple leather, you'll be £515 better off -that should keep the RCZ fuelled for a while :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Totally agree with the replies. My other half thought our dash was leather. It looks very stylish as it is.

A

Anonymous

hi guys, thanks alot for the quick and reassuring posts.
im glad to hear these comments, makes me feel a bit better as i was starting to panic. maybe the car i test drove had simple leather then as i asked for the same as the one i drove.
So am i right in thinking that the dash has the stitching on it as if it were real leather?

And £515 in my pocket for something so similar......result!!

thanks again.

FGRob

Reaction score
haddow2004 said:
So am i right in thinking that the dash has the stitching on it as if it were real leather?

And £515 in my pocket for something so similar......result!!

thanks again.
Yep fully stitched up - :thumbup: :lol:

You can just make it out in this shot of my dash:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

wow the pic looks stunning, i really cannot wait now! on 2 weeks to go!!!!

thanks again for the useful info, especilly the pic. I wasnt expecting such an amazing response!
:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Even the dealers were confused at launch and thought the simple was the full! It really does look good.