What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Silver side stripes for sale

A

Anonymous

I have just bought a set of genuine RCZ side stripes in silver (retail at £60+) but the wife does not want them so they are up for sale for the best offer + postage. They are sealed and have an applicator in as far as I can feel. I Antony want to open them but can take a picture of the packaging but you will not be able to see much? I will accept offer from today for a week, so make your best offer.

Mike

A

Anonymous

Are these the long vinyls that go down the sides full length at the bottom?

A

Anonymous

Are they the silver version of my black ones? This photo may help people visualise if so...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 3,082
A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
That was quick!
They're not called go-faster stripes for nothing you know :grin:

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

stevebasshead said:
mrizzle said:
That was quick!
They're not called go-faster stripes for nothing you know :grin:

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2

:lol::lol::lol: very droll senor basshead!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Having bought these from sweetkid, and now changed from the very very long lead-time order to an ex-demo facelift model that I will pick up next weekend, as the colour has changed for my new pride and joy, these will no longer be used by me, so they are up for sale again - looking for around £50 including postage. Let me know if interested

A

Anonymous

So what you plumped for now John?! So the wait proved too much, huh?! :lol::lol::lol:Just hope you haven't "settled" though. :eusa-think: I would have waited I think and got EXACTLY what I wanted but I understand and empathise with you and your evident frustrations. I'm sure she'll be a cracker whatever.

A

Anonymous

Moroccan red gt with black technical wheels so actually more what I wanted rather than what I could afford - same price as the already discounted sport I had ordered.

A

Anonymous

johnw said:
Moroccan red gt with black technical wheels so actually more what I wanted rather than what I could afford - same price as the already discounted sport I had ordered.

Sounds like you've come up trumps there then! :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
johnw said:

Well I have to say, you've chosen a great colour but then I am slightly biased ;). You've also got the alloys that I love so much but can't option on the Sport so you've got a great looker there!

I do understand your frustration. Having waited nigh on 10 months for my first Z, I did come very close to cancelling my order and going for an ex demo or similar but I managed to hold out.

Can't wait to see photos of it when you collect it next week. Enjoy it :)

A

Anonymous

Yep. Didn't take long last time either :) they are obviously in demand...