What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Silver paint driving me mad

Fig

Reaction score
Come on guys, someone here must know the name or paint code for my silver wheels. I’ve tried everywhere and no one can help.
It’s just a touch up paint I’m after, but it has to be right. I’ve been in touch with Peugeot twice but they never come back to me.
IMG_8221.jpeg

kevin1959

Reaction score
hi this might help you ,i been to my local auto paints if you give them a sample of paint they will match it there and then,i live in wisbech so its worth a try,hope this helps you/i got same colour car lol mine 200 got do my wheels as wheel,me just get match and have a blast they soon get dirty:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fig

Reaction score
hi this might help you ,i been to my local auto paints if you give them a sample of paint they will match it there and then,i live in wisbech so its worth a try,hope this helps you/i got same colour car lol mine 200 got do my wheels as wheel,me just get match and have a blast they soon get dirty:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fig

Reaction score
It would be so much easier if Peugeot would just reply to me…

Pedro

Reaction score
Got mine stripped powder coated & chromed they look great & easy to clean with a soft cloth best £380 spent on a cars wheels :D

Fig

Reaction score
Got mine stripped powder coated & chromed they look great & easy to clean with a soft cloth best £380 spent on a cars wheels :D
I only want to touch mine up, that’s why I’m trying to find the correct paint.

Pedro

Reaction score
Good luck with the search I know if one of mine needed a repair it would have to be fully stripped again as the original colour code match is no longer available which is a right pain in the butt

Fig

Reaction score
I’ve finally found it. This particular colour is HVV - Gris Lion Metallic. Only took like 6 months…