What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Side mirrors - Problem

NF7

Reaction score
I'm a newbie, just got my 2013 200THP and I have an annoying problem with my side mirrors. Maybe I'm stupid or something, but my side mirrors have a mind of their own. Sometimes they change the position on their own.

Example: I was driving yesterday on the highway and adjusted the mirrors. Parked the car. This morning, the mirrors on both sides were pointed directly DOWN (I could only see the rear wheel and nothing else. Then when I adjusted the first one, it just reverted to DOWN position while I was adjusting the second one. I had to blindly maneuver out of the parking spot and adjust it while driving.

What exactly am I doing wrong?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The mirrors have an option to move when selecting reverse so you can see where the wheel is in relation to a kerb or other vehicle. It sounds like that’s what is happening to you.
To sort your problem…..
Select reverse gear, adjust the mirrors to where you want them to be when reversing (while still in reverse) then select neutral. The mirrors should now move to their normal position. If not, while in neutral, move the mirrors to where you would like them.
Now, when you select reverse, they should move to your desired reversing position, and when you come out of reverse, they should go back to their normal driving position.

NF7

Reaction score
The mirrors have an option to move when selecting reverse so you can see where the wheel is in relation to a kerb or other vehicle. It sounds like that’s what is happening to you.
To sort your problem…..
Select reverse gear, adjust the mirrors to where you want them to be when reversing (while still in reverse) then select neutral. The mirrors should now move to their normal position. If not, while in neutral, move the mirrors to where you would like them.
Now, when you select reverse, they should move to your desired reversing position, and when you come out of reverse, they should go back to their normal driving position.
A beer for you sir. Thank you. I didn't even know I have this option in the car. Sorted out. Feeling stupid right now 😅