What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Shuffling Songs on Jukebox

A

Anonymous

Chap's - does anyone know if it is possible to shuffle play all the songs on the HD Jukebox i.e can you shuffle all songs in all folders or is it just one album folder at a time or do you have to create a playlist for them. Anyway I can't even find a way of shuffling any songs not even on CD so any help would be appreciated.

Ta

Chris :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Hi Chris, Welcome to the forum.

I assume you have the NG4 as your talking about the HD Jukebox. As far as I can recall you can only shuffle the current album, folder or playlist NOT all music stored on the HD.

Whilst playing an album if you push the center round button some options come up and in amongst them are the Shuffle/Repeat etc options.

A

Anonymous

Grants recall of the superior "old" system is spot on in every respect. Be grateful the newer RT6 doesn't have the hard drive or the.......................... :lol:

A

Anonymous

Yeah thanks chaps that seems to be the case - I might create a playlist with like a 1,000 songs when I have a spare month or two. :dance: :clap: Good forum this :beer: