What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

She's finally arrived!!

A

Anonymous

Like most of you have mentioned she was definitely worth the wait. Unfortunately I have only had time to take some pics with my iphone, but proper ones will follow soon.

some thoughts so far:
* the boot is huge with the rear seat down :clap: clubs and cart are going to fit nicely
* steering wheel jutters at 120-125 km/h. Might be due to bad wheel balancing/allignment
* The dealership somehow managed to register the car with the body color as orange :wtf: I'm pretty sure she's white, or am I color blind? I'll check with the tomorrow to see how we can correct this.

Attachments

• IMG_0610.JPG
    IMG_0610.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 1,602
  • IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 1,602
  • IMG_0614.JPG
    IMG_0614.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 1,602
A

Anonymous

Are you sure they have it wrong, I've just checked their system .....

ok ok crude job I know

Attachments

• orange.jpg
    orange.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,550
A

Anonymous

Thanks for the comments everyone
@djf hahahahahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: awesome!!! considering our national (the netherlands) color is orange this wouldnt be a bad look :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:thumbup:

It certainly would stand out, think I prefer your colour though. I can't believe a dealer would make a mistake like that, who could do that on a form. Maybe they registered it at sunset !

Hope its not too much hassle to sort, like the wheels I haven't seen many with those over here.

A

Anonymous

Nice looking RCZ m8 :)
Oh and I do like the Orange one as well :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys! I've put around 1600 km on it in a little over a week. A little more than I was expecting but I'll put it down to showing the car off to all my friends:) Or could it be that I enjoy driving her so much that I choose the long way round on purpose?? :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
michaelf said:
Thanks guys! I've put around 1600 km on it in a little over a week. A little more than I was expecting but I'll put it down to showing the car off to all my friends:) Or could it be that I enjoy driving her so much that I choose the long way round on purpose?? :dance:

No-one would blame you for that. Enjoy :thumbup: