What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

She just had to be undressed - Wow!!!

A

Anonymous

I picked her up this morning and the nice Peugeot man had covered her with a really posh car cover...then he pulled the cover off and handed me the keys. Nice handover. :clap: :dance: :thumbup: :wave:

Greg

Attachments

• RESIZED RCZ AT WORK 05.08.10 005.jpg
    RESIZED RCZ AT WORK 05.08.10 005.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,198
A

Anonymous

Thanks guys.
My accounts manager at work (Julia-name and shame girlfren) said its a "girls car"....so bitter and twisted, not my fault she got landed with a womb was it? tee hee. She's good at accounts tho :D

Greg

A

Anonymous

Ironman,

Before I started posting on here I set a little rule to keep it professional and try and be a provider of info, but I have to say........ WOW that looks awesome !!! :clap:

Regards

Peugeot Prod

A

Anonymous

What a woman! That she looks absolutely gorgeous :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your comments guys.
Just got back from a quick spin with me 2 girls and they were squeeking with excitement, well cool.

The drive is really unbelievable and the road holding is quite exceptional. I feel I must find out who designed this and drop him or her a line...blown away, must be the best car I've ever had and its a Peugeot!!...blimey the old man would spin in his box if he knew I was raving :crazy: like this over something that wasn't either a Jag, Lotus or Porche ha ha!

Even my neighbours came over whilst I was cleaning the inside and were oooing and arrring. :wave:

Greg

RCZ1

Reaction score
IRONMAN said:
Even my neighbours came over whilst I was cleaning the inside and were oooing and arrring. :wave:

Greg

Cleaning the interior of your car. Man you only picked it up this morning - You're worse than me :thumbup: :geek:

A

Anonymous

Hey girl I've seen your Landy, you gave me inspiration!!

Greg

A

Anonymous

Cheers Grantb

....also, blimey, the windscreen wiper action....I didn't realise....how damn cool is that!!??!! Won't say how they move just in case anyone who is getting their car soon hasn't seen them.

:greetings-wavingblue:

Greg

FGRob

Reaction score
IRONMAN said:
Cheers Grantb

....also, blimey, the windscreen wiper action....I didn't realise....how damn cool is that!!??!! Won't say how they move just in case anyone who is getting their car soon hasn't seen them.

:greetings-wavingblue:

Greg
I've seen it too many times these last two weeks :lol:

Rob