What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Shaped number plates

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there all you RCZers I have found a company that now supplies shaped number plates that fit the rear recess of the RCZ and I have just received some and open to any comments on looks etc.
Also they do 3D and 4D number plates etcIMG-20230210-WA0020.jpgIMG-20230210-WA0021.jpgso as I say......
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't even realise the plate was that shape, I do now though.
Yes I think 🤔 that it just fills the recess well but that might just me.. Other people might not, but I have seen so many RCZers cars and there rear number plates are not straight...

Jerve

Reaction score
Wow looks great Verm - better than a wonky oblong one. Will deffo be getting one. 👌

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the link if anyone else wants to buy these and when you look down the list of shaped plates it's number 3 that fits the RCZs..

Hope this helps you out and if anyone one does get some please post pictures of them..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
PS if you email them they are doing 3+4D add Chris in your email as I have been in touch with him or mention Les from York