What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Set Of 18' Wheels

A

Anonymous

Hi!

I'm looking for a set of 18' wheels for my RCZ as I need a spare one for winter driving.
The thing is that I live in Saint-Petersburg (Russia) and there are not many option available here.
For example the original 18' wheel costs about 270 euro here.
So can anyone advise some online store with cheap delivery to Russia/Sout East Finland?
I need something preferably of silver colour what will fit the car without wheel spacers.
Thanks in advance!

A

Anonymous

Mr.Pathos said:
Hi!

I'm looking for a set of 18' wheels for my RCZ as I need a spare one for winter driving.
The thing is that I live in Saint-Petersburg (Russia) and there are not many option available here.
So can anyone advise some online store with cheap delivery to Russia/Sout East Finland?
I need something preferably of silver colour what will fit the car without wheel spacers.
Thanks in advance!

Have you tried looking on Ebay?

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Mr.Pathos said:
Hi!

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried looking on Ebay?

Yes, I have. But nothing interesting at the moment.
Moreover they have problems with the delivery to Russia...

A

Anonymous

270 Euros sounds very cheap to me. There is no way you will buy here and ship to Russia and save money. Lash out the 270 and save yourself a lot of bother.

A

Anonymous

I can't help with finding cheap wheels, but (for my own interest) would it not be massively cheaper to just refit winter tires every year?

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
I can't help with finding cheap wheels, but (for my own interest) would it not be massively cheaper to just refit winter tires every year?

I considered extra wheels JWT, but even if I bought cheapies on Ebay at ~£900 a set, it still works out an expensive way to run winter tyres when you consider it's about £60 a time to swap, so would cost me about £360 over my ownership. Then I'd fret about not being able to sell them on once the car had been traded in....

On the plus side, having an extra set of wheels means less chance of the "good ones" getting scuffed swapping over the tyres and if you're ever to knacker a tyre/wheel at least you've a spare four in the garage at home!!

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
270 Euros sounds very cheap to me. There is no way you will buy here and ship to Russia and save money. Lash out the 270 and save yourself a lot of bother.

270 euros is the price for the standard alloys . I'm sure this car deserves something more interesting:)

JWT said:

Yeah, I thought about it. It's not very expensive, but changing tyres a couple times a year might damage the wheels (scratches, scuffs and so on)...

So are there any other solutions?:)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the responses guys. I hadn't even thought about the mishandling of the wheels by the tyre replacement workers.

Still, it would appear that on a purely financial front it would make the best option.