What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

seriously thinking about an RCZ

George123

Reaction score
Quite right, which brings me back to my previous point about brand snobbery. If it had a German badge on it rather than a french lion perhaps there would be many more on the roads. In any case it suits me just fine. It catches the eye whilst mincing around the streets of south London 😂

George123

Reaction score
'Scuse me; HDi has a Pug lump.
And having had three other modern Pugs, I think the build quality of the RCZ is superior.
Yes, the hdi is a Peugeot developed motor. Possibly the most successful. I did lots of reading before committing to it. Turns out the derivatives of this unit have been used by many other companies. The petrol 1.6 units were a joint project with bmw, and award winning for a few years. The R when released was the most powerful 1.6 production engine at the time. So safe to say both oil burner and petrol were ground breaking

jeffreywt

Reaction score
I could not have put it better myself !
As for the Prince engine,not so sure.
A lot of people on the Mini Cooper forums think the original Mini Cooper engine ( can't remember what that was called) was far better.
My annual mileage will be about 2000 ,and sedate miles at that,so I'm sure it will outlast me.