What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Selling my RCZ R

Hafynx

Reaction score
The dealer car at £16k has sold. The private car at £11,250 has gone too.

There was a cheap dealer car last week that sold fast. It went back up today, but has sold instantly.

i didn't think people would be spending money, but you never know.

That's true. If all else fails I have someone I can sell it to for quite a bit lower than I want to, but that's a last resort.

Hafynx

Reaction score
Okay I need some help here. Someone else has listed MY car on eBay, not sure what to do about it. They don't own the car, I still do. I've reported the item, but am not sure what else I can do.

Kerr

Reaction score
Okay I need some help here. Someone else has listed MY car on eBay, not sure what to do about it. They don't own the car, I still do. I've reported the item, but am not sure what else I can do.

Not much else you can do.

Oddly when your car was for sale by a private seller the very same thing happened. It appeared on eBay for a price that was clearly a scam.

It does undermine the genuine advert.

Hopefully eBay remove it soon.

Edit. I see it again. Old pictures they've stored from before. They've got a lot of scam sales on their ebay account.

2retro

Reaction score
Stick a bid on it for £50,000 or go ahead and click Buy It Now. That will stop anyone getting scammed and the seller will get a nice big Final Value Fee from eBay. You won't be obliged to complete the purchase as eBay will remove it and cancel the transaction before then. Not much you can do but wait it out if it's a Classified Ad though...

Pedro

Reaction score
Inform ebay but whatever you do don't enter any bid on the listing or make contact with the sellers because ebay then may be suspicious that you could also be part of the fraudsters scam on the site ?

indoldn

Reaction score
As Kerr mentioned, they used the old photos from previous private seller. I've just submitted a report to say it's a fraud, hopefully they'll remove it soon.