What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

SELLING MY RCZ. 2015 200bhp. Immaculate. Just turned 70 and got bad back All the usual high spec stuff. Paid 11k Will take £8500 for quick sale.

Reaction score
Just turned 70 and got me a bad back. The car is immaculate 200bhp with all the usual high spec. Recently MOT'd and full service history. Cost me 11k from a dealer in June 2020.
Guess I payed top whack but she is beautiful. I'd take £8600 for a quick sale.
Please call me 07801 952417 or 01928 730265

Kerr

Reaction score
You're going to need to give a lot more detail and pictures of the car.

Nice car upgrade btw.

Reaction score
As requested...a few piccies. Immaculate pearlescent white. Only done 3k since June last year. She has all the usual stuff ... Full leather, Park assist front and rear, Electric heated seats, Auto dimming rear mirror, Good tyres all round but with slight curbing to a couple, The private number she had on the shots didn't come with the car. I have really appreciated the extra torque of the 200bhp. I sure she's one of the best around and with such low mileage and a recent service cant believe she's not worth more.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 25
  • PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e06.jpg
    PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e06.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 31
  • PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e09.jpg
    PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e09.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 31
  • PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e11.jpg
    PEUGEOT__RCZ__THP_GT__PETROL__WHITE__2015__EO15RVN-e11.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 26
  • e01.jpg
    e01.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 27
  • AD.JPG
    AD.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 32

Ian J.

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale
Difficult to tell whether its good value without knowing the mileage but looks like a very nice car.

Reaction score
Oh Bugger, Thanks for pointing that out, what a nob! It has just over 25,000 on the clock.

Reaction score
Thanks ...Yes it’s spotless and low mileage. Manhein made me a not too bad offer of £8800.
Much less than I paid in June. Fingers crossed. Got miself Citroen DS5 🤪

NF7

Reaction score
Bought (almost - mine has matt black arches and is a year older) the same car a month back for the same price (10k€). Anyone who buys it, will absolutely love it. Good luck with the sale.

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Bought (almost - mine has matt black arches and is a year older) the same car a month back for the same price (10k€). Anyone who buys it, will absolutely love it. Good luck with the sale.
Now I want to request pictures with a backdrop of Slovenian mountains! :)
(But I expect your car would cope better with them than the 1969 VW Camper my friends and I once drove from Dover to Istanbul - via Klagenfurt, Ljubljana, and Zagreb...)

Reaction score
Had my last drive in my RCZ today ... I’m going to miss her ! Biting my nails tonight, inspection tomorrow. If Manhiem try to talk me down on the price the deal’s off.😠

Reaction score
Welcome to the Citroen owners club! Hopefully I won't be a member for much longer, though... my C3 just went over 100k miles! (Been very reliable, though, to be fair.)
Haaa Thanks. I think the DS5 is almost as pretty and quirky as the RCZ. I got the 2L DSport so might not get too bored.

NF7

Reaction score
Now I want to request pictures with a backdrop of Slovenian mountains! :)
(But I expect your car would cope better with them than the 1969 VW Camper my friends and I once drove from Dover to Istanbul - via Klagenfurt, Ljubljana, and Zagreb...)
I just have to fix a couple of scratches first and clean it - then I'll post it in the "Newbies" section :D

But wow for the roadtrip (and the car choice) - sounds like a real experience :D

Did you go to Istanbul through Belgrade and Sofia or did you went around other Western Balkans towns as well (Sarajevo, Skopje)?

Ecrivain

Reaction score
I just have to fix a couple of scratches first and clean it - then I'll post it in the "Newbies" section :D

But wow for the roadtrip (and the car choice) - sounds like a real experience :D

Did you go to Istanbul through Belgrade and Sofia or did you went around other Western Balkans towns as well (Sarajevo, Skopje)?
It was in 1986 when Yugoslavia (Jugoslavia?) still existed - and ironically (considering the following decades) we considered it was safer and easier than going via then-communist Romania and Bulgaria. So: Belgrade, Nis, Skopje, Thessaloniki. And back via Athens, Patros, ferry to Corfu (stayed 24 hours) then Brindisi, Rome, Italian Riviera, French Riviera, and up the Rhone valley. Great times - I really should get back in touch with the guys I went with!

I'll look forward to seeing your photos of the RCZ, especially if there is good Slovenian scenery in the background... 🙂

Reactions: NF7

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Had my last drive in my RCZ today ... I’m going to miss her ! Biting my nails tonight, inspection tomorrow. If Manhiem try to talk me down on the price the deal’s off.😠
Good luck!
I'm viewing a Shark Grey HDi tomorrow, which seems a bit pricey for a 10 year old car at £8999, even with lowish miles, but you never know: might be The One...
East Anglian prices at a bit of a premium, I think. Also, they are becoming 'classics'...