What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Selling!Limited edition 156 Pearl white!

A

Anonymous

:cry: 6700 Miles 10 plate, Perfect! Need deposit for house! Does £21000 sound a reasonable ball park figure? None for sale anywhere so no estimates can be made! :cry:

A

Anonymous

A few queries later! Not selling, as I love it and am looking at losing lots on it, might as well enjoy it and carry on loving it! Not bothered about milage anymore as it's not even taken in to account on a 1 year old rcz! Driving everywhere again and loving it!!

A

Anonymous

times up for my rcz, got to sell now as expanding family. No interes on web or autotrader! so am trading in. totaly gutted,, :cry: Peugeot dealer wont touch it with a barge poll. Looke like ive lost six grand in five months. Not buying another peugeot as cant afford to throw money away!! Rcz limeted edition lost ten grand in twelve months. and only 8 thousand on the clock!!! Still the sexyest and most fun car to drive. Still unfortunately a Peugeot...

A

Anonymous

dorice said:
times up for my rcz, got to sell now as expanding family. No interes on web or autotrader! so am trading in. totaly gutted,, :cry: Peugeot dealer wont touch it with a barge poll. Looke like ive lost six grand in five months. Not buying another peugeot as cant afford to throw money away!! Rcz limeted edition lost ten grand in twelve months. and only 8 thousand on the clock!!! Still the sexyest and most fun car to drive. Still unfortunately a Peugeot...
I am confused by the two figures, are we talking two different cars and two different deals?
You have lost your VAT which could have been 20% of the value of your car and the on the road costs Ie No plates, road tax etc. You must allow for this and if you sell after only a few months then the drop in price will be very high on a monthly average.

A

Anonymous

I didnt even know there was a limited edition RCZ.
Getting back to the point though, those figures are shocking, but probably in the same league as other makes of car !
As much as would like to change cars, i just couldnt and wouldnt be prepared to lose that sort of money in 6 months.
Why won't a Peugeot dealer take it on, i would of thought having a limited edition RCZ on their sales list would be good ?