What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seat wearing ideas

Jh72i

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Just gave my R a full spring clean outside & in after a rough winter here in the north.

Did a clean & condition of the seats but noticed these scuff marks on the drivers side. Any ideas on how to restore this?

Car is 2015 but only has 27000km on the clock. I reckon it’s the heavy winter coats we need to use here in the winters.

Attachments

• 01524A54-4B83-4FCA-A596-55248C9F5C02.jpeg
    01524A54-4B83-4FCA-A596-55248C9F5C02.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 21

Pedro

Reaction score
I got some "Leather filler" off ebay you just fill in the scuffs & cracks then buff over & finish it off with some Carplan leather cleaner replenisher it worked wonders on my 2 front ones which had a fair few skid marks across the seats & a previous Lady owner who must have climbed over the seats in high heels or was doing something unmentionable on a family based forum ? 😛😂

Jh72i

Reaction score
I got some "Leather filler" off ebay you just fill in the scuffs & cracks then buff over & finish it off with some Carplan leather cleaner replenisher it worked wonders on my 2 front ones which had a fair few skid marks across the seats & a previous Lady owner who must have climbed over the seats in high heels or was doing something unmentionable on a family based forum ? 😛😂
Thanks, I'll give that a try. The leather filler thing, not the something unmentionable.