What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seat belt lights

nicpy

Reaction score
Ok.....ignition on.....seat belt lights on overhead display come on, except for bottom left which corresponds to front passenger seat, press or sit on same seat and light comes on. Engage seat belt on that seat and light then goes out.
I`m not sure I`m explaining this very well but should all four lights come on with ignition and then go out in as each seat belt buckle is connected, or should the lights light as each seat is sat on. Could somebody let me know what happens on their Z? :helpme:

nicpy

Reaction score
Found the answer, the driver’s seat occupancy switch in the cushion is permanently in circuit, so it needs a new one. That’s the easy bit, just got to order it and fit it!

thornebt

Reaction score
I don't know the answer but could the drivers seat occupancy switch be permanently in circuit as that seat is always occupied whereas the other seats could be vacant? Cheers. Bruce.

nicpy

Reaction score
thornebt said:
I don't know the answer but could the drivers seat occupancy switch be permanently in circuit as that seat is always occupied whereas the other seats could be vacant? Cheers. Bruce.

Actually you are nearer to the answer than I thought I was, I found that the drivers seat doesn`t have an occupancy switch, so there is no `notification` that the drivers seat is occupied, just the light goes out as the seat belt is engaged.

Thank you for your assist. :thumbup: