What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seat belt alarm

braveheart

Reaction score
HI guys was wondering if anyone has a problem with seat-belt alarm going off on when driving ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I read on here somewhere that someone’s had this issue. I think it turned out to be a sensor/wiring problem - might have been unde the seat, can’t quite remember. It’s my age you know :crazy:

braveheart

Reaction score
Ok cheerz DK il check under the seats I have been moving them about a lot recently due to cleaning

CircuitMonkey

Reaction score
This happens with mine when I have the seat adjusted all the way down and all the way back. Having it slightly forward normally stops it. There's a plug in the bottom of the seatbelt buckle receiver thing (sure it has a name, but my words are failing me) make sure it's properly seated and maybe secure it with electrical tape. Check under your seat and make sure nothing is fowling the cable

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk