What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seat and wheel colours

Fig

Reaction score
Morning all. I’ve got a couple of diy jobs to do on my 2011 1.6 156hp GT, I need to clean and renovate the drivers seat and touch up the wheels.
The interior trim is a slightly off white leather, does it have a name or colour code? I need to get a leather dye to match.
And the wheels are silver, does anyone have a name or code for that paint please.
E0B9BAE5-0AAB-4516-A2BB-93519775FC19.jpeg

BobM

Reaction score
Morning all. I’ve got a couple of diy jobs to do on my 2011 1.6 156hp GT, I need to clean and renovate the drivers seat and touch up the wheels.
The interior trim is a slightly off white leather, does it have a name or colour code? I need to get a leather dye to match.
And the wheels are silver, does anyone have a name or code for that paint please.
View attachment 13488
I would also like to know the colour code if anyone has it I think I have the same and they need a touch up.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine was the Ivory/mushroom too. I sent the rear headrest away to be colour matched to LTT, I got a bolster dabber made up.