What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seasons Greetings From Peugeot

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Thought I'd get the festive spirit underway early as we've had a special present delivered under the tree in our reception............

Hope you all have a nice Christmas and a great new year.

Regards

Peugeot Prod

Attachments

• 1291290179170.JPG
    1291290179170.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 760
  • 1291290167546.jpg
    1291290167546.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 760
  • 1291290197812.jpg
    1291290197812.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 760
A

Anonymous

:lol: Happy Christmas to you guys too! It's funny, when it looked like my RCZ would be delivered closer to Christmas I asked the dealer to deliver it on Christmas day on my drive with a big bow on it... he said they wouldn't be able to accommodate that! Anyway, took delivery last Saturday so a great early Christmas present anyway!!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks, Peugeot Prod, and a happy Christmas to you and all at Peugeot too. Question: doesn't that big ribbon interfere with the wipers :eusa-think: ?

A

Anonymous

Hi Peugeot Prod !

Good to see the finished article....I was at Pinley for the iOn meeting on Tuesday .

I was watching with a grin as they struggled to squeeze the tree through the main doors :helpme:

Would have offered a hand if I'd know that the present under the tree was going to be an RCZ :lol: :lol: :lol:

regards

Marcus

RCZ1

Reaction score
Happy Christmas to one and all.

Wishing you all a very prosperous and healthy New Year.

Happy motoring :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Hi Peugeot Prod !

Good to see the finished article....I was at Pinley for the iOn meeting on Tuesday .

I was watching with a grin as they struggled to squeeze the tree through the main doors :helpme:

Would have offered a hand if I'd know that the present under the tree was going to be an RCZ :lol: :lol: :lol:

regards

Marcus

Yes it took them all day to put the tree up and then a cherry picker and lots of helpers to decorate, looks great though and the RCZ looks stunning underneath.

A

Anonymous

merry christmas.

Although I must say your tree isnt up to my high standards. My husband always says how terrible I am for getting my tree and outdoor lights perfect :lol:

A

Anonymous

How did you steal my car and return it without me knowing, oh and make it a dirty again!