What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Scratches on aluminium roof arch

A

Anonymous

I have got a number of scratches on the driver's side polished aluminium roof arch (no idea how they got there but no doubt some nasty person does!). A couple are reasonably deep, although not severe, as I can feel them with my finger nail).

Does anyone know if they can be removed please and if so, how or who can do it. I have asked a couple of people who do body repairs but they haven't done a repair on these yet and are not that confident they can do it and I don't fancy letting them try if they are not! Thanks.

RCZ1

Reaction score
You may be well served taking your car to a good professional Detailer who can assess the scratches and will tell you honestly if they can be improved by machine polishing.

You will be surprised how many people think a body shop or respray are the only options when with a little care and in the right hands, will be able to be removed by machining.

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/