What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Say hello to beauty

braveheart

Reaction score
Hi guys picked Beauty up today another new member of this great club.
She's going for some detailing im the next few weeks as she deserves it !!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

braveheart

Reaction score
Here she is

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks great nice motor! :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
That is surely a nice nag..... Black Beauty of course !!

Looks mint, so how many smiles has she on the clock ??

Just make sure you have the handbrake on and don't slip into reverse when setting off !! :thumbup:

:beer:

braveheart

Reaction score
Thanks all she's done 56,000 miles and just had 4 refurbished wheels and new tyres fitted with satnav and all the toys.
I'm not sure about ''black beauty'' as I think she's graphite grey not sure tho is there anyway I can check this for sure like a paint code or something.
She was 1st registered in Nov 2010, any help would be great. :thumbup:

braveheart

Reaction score
Good shout !! actually looks black from a distance may have to google it for exact match.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There is a paint code on a sticker on the passenger door frame, but it will just be a code, no colour name, so you will need to get someone to match your code who knows the actual colour of their Z.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
I reckon it's possibly Haria Grey like mine. Looks black in most light, but a metallic grey in some.

braveheart

Reaction score
Hi all this the sticker still cant match these codes with link from Nemi ? Is this the right one ?

braveheart

Reaction score
Quick update on Beauty after all the warm weather I managed to give her a few mods... black meaner look to the front and eventually painted calipers red after the nightmare of one of the locking nuts jamming and garages refusing to even attempt to remove it without damaging my alloy wheel and charging a fortune to do it , but got there and pleased with the results [GREEN HEART][GREEN HEART][GREEN HEART]

braveheart

Reaction score
Beautiful girl [GREEN HEART][GREEN HEART][GREEN HEART]

braveheart

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Well done nice job! :beer:
Thanks Neil, It was hard work but worth it as those hubs don't half rust, the rust getting on the alloys was unreal after giving them a good wash they were covered in it within 2 days.
The locking wheel nut was a nightmare all the garages wanted an hours labour at least and couldn't guarantee they wouldn't damage the alloy !! Found a guy called Nuts away near Glasgow and he guaranteed removal with no damage for only £10 I couldn't believe it as was quoted £70 upwards.

The guy was amazing it was off within 5 mins and he gave me four new bolts for £10 total cost £20 and no damage !!
He says that he works for all the garages and they call him in when they run out of ideas.
I would highly recommend him for any Scottish owners.