What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Saw it! Loved it! Ordered it! Should I be this excited?

A

Anonymous

Hi everybody, I have gone from seeing the RCZ on the motorway a week ago to ordering one at the weekend!!
Me & my Villa Man were blown away when we saw the RCZ on the M5 last week and could not believe it was a Peugeot. We went straight to Robins & Day in Birmingham to see it for ourselves. We test drove it round Brum and it felt like the dogs! It was so stunning that we went back a week later and placed the order. We have gone for the GT 200 bhp in Charcoal.
I am so excited that I have dragged my Villa Man to 3 other dealers in Wiltshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire just to see if we can see one in different colours. Looks like we will get ours at the end of September due to holidays.
Is it normal to be this excited about a car ??!! :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Of course it is and why not :dance:

Congratulations on a great choice. You still don't see many around so it's always a great thrill to see one on the road, even now :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I do not understand why it took you a week to order it after you had your test drive. Seriously though it is a beautiful car and it is a fantastically fun car to drive.

A

Anonymous

What clinched my purchase was - we were driving back up to Brum on Saturday on the M5 and saw a silvery grey RCZ. We passed it and then slowed down to let it pass us to get a good all round look at it. Then my Villa Man, who is not the shy retiring type, made me drive along side it and held up the RCZ brochure and gestured to the RCZ driver for a thumbs up or thumbs down. We got a great big smile and a resounding thumbs up!
That's what clinched the order for us and Robins & Day in Birmingham, who have been excellent so far!

A

Anonymous

Same thing happend to me today whilst stuck at Chiswick roundabout... Golf pulled up next to me hooted the horn and we chatted for a min or so... He decided there and then o go around the roundabout again to the Peugeot dealer n take a test drive. He couldn't believe Lawrence was firstly a Peugeot and secondly a Diesel

A

Anonymous

The RCZ is a real eye catcher! Love the name - will have to think of a name for mine. He will live half way between London and Cardiff not far from the M4. Happy safe motoring nelliebear & Lawrence :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi
Ordered mine from Plymouth, Vospers on the 1st August but told it won't be with me till (may be) mid Nov :cry: is your date of delivery confirmed?? Makes me very envious and a little peeved!

A

Anonymous

Hi clnmlls, so sorry you've got to wait so long for your RCZ - but good things are worth waiting for - and I'm sure the time will soon go!! :thumbup:
We haven't got a definite delivery date for ours, but the Dealer said they'd found one in the factory so it hasn't gone out to any dealer yet. I know 2 of the dealers we went to said there were some waiting times depending on what we wanted.
What model and colour have you ordered?

A

Anonymous

Hi sidavfc
Yes this I guess is my problem I have ordered a few bells and whistles. Amber red, 19" solstice black alloys, full leather, quad pipes, nav pack and vision pack. Like you I saw a RCZ for the first time on the motorway (Taunton) and knew it was my next motor.
Roll on November.

A

Anonymous

great order enjoy when you get her . :greetings-wavingblue: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'm wondering about some of the delicery times. I ordered mine Tuesday afternoon, and have been told I should have it by the following Tuesday, as I go back to work offshore on Wednesday.
maybe it's location or dealer.
I ordered mine from Macklin Morors in Paisley, Scotland