What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Savings on the RCZ

A

Anonymous

i hunted high and low for a deal and finally got a full tank of fuel, 3 years gap insurance and dimondbrite so i dont think i have done to bad

A

Anonymous

After reading this thread, perhaps I should consider myself lucky to been able to get 5% off as discount of the RCZ I'm considering to buy? :)

A

Anonymous

Or you could save like 10% and buy the ex demo... Mine had a couple of hundered miles on the clock and saved me 10% over what it would cost if I ordered. I drove more miles driving to the dealership for my two test drives than the car had! :lol:

A

Anonymous

At last! I'm getting 20% discount and a decent trade in price for my old car. Should be taking delivery next week. Peugeot are doing a deal for any cars they have in stock so if anyone is interested in an RCZ take your spec to your local dealer to see what they have.

Ps. By 'in stock' I mean anywhere in the UK not just your local dealer.

A

Anonymous

RCZ GT 200...

Was £25,000 Now £20,000

RCZ Sport 156

Was £20,000 now £16,000

.....Then they add vat onto that ;)

A

Anonymous

Sorry for my error!!! I meant 10% not 20%! Thanks for highlighting this AndyH.

A

Anonymous

LJG7777 said:
Sorry for my error!!! I meant 10% not 20%! Thanks for highlighting this AndyH.

Are you getting a Peugeot/Dealer Employee deal??

A

Anonymous

my dealer offered me a big discount on a similar spec car they had in stock, however I decided to stick with my order to get the wheels I want and sat nav. Seems to be some good discounts out there if people dont mind pre registered cars

A

Anonymous

Discounts are now available and Perrys Blackburn will beat any quote your given call Lee on 01254 661616. Worth a call ?