What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

SatNav Disc/SD Card

Smiler

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Can you tell me Did you get a disc or a Sd card with your Nav ?
Im trying to add speed camera files and its asking for a disc :evil: I've been given a Sd card
Thanks in Advance
Andy

A

Anonymous

Smiler said:
Hi Guys,
Can you tell me Did you get a disc or a Sd card with your Nav ?
Im trying to add speed camera files and its asking for a disc :evil: I've been given a Sd card
Thanks in Advance
Andy
As far as I'm aware I didn't get either. I have no idea how to update the maps, but assume that it is a thing done by the dealer

A

Anonymous

I have to take it you have the RG unit. Thats why you have the SD card.
OK, a quick chat with my dealership spy tells me you have to get a new SD card from the dealer.
It was (in the very early days) to be an update you could do on line with an SD card reader, but that never happened.

IF you asked for the speed camera`s to be in the package when you ordered, you should have got a card with them on, if not, you don`t.

A

Anonymous

Yes I did get an sd card with map backup files and camera updates. However.. I've misplaced it. Good job I took a backup., but have since upgraded to 2011-12 maps. But I never ever used it. All camera updates were put on a blank sd card or USB disk I had lying around and followed instructions from the scdb website.

A

Anonymous

My 2011-12 update consisted of 2 x 5gb dvd's which I copied to 2 USB drives. Took about 30 minutes to upgrade, and that's the only time I received messages saying insert disc 2. The 2010-11 sd card was all on a 4gb sd card, but like I said, never used it.

Smiler

Reaction score
Just did a search and found another 2 members had the problem 1 did a reset and worked the other like me it didn't :thumbdown: