What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sat Nav!!

RobDJ

Reaction score
paid to update sat nav but downloaded the wrong £69.00 files,so far non refundable.

Sat nav needed £169.00 but it is only upto 2012, so what is the point???

Help!?!?!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
What head unit do you have, RT6, NG4, etc.

Where did you get your download from? What reason have they given for not refunding.

RobDJ

Reaction score

I downloaded the wrong one from Peugeot website. Apparently once downloaded they are non refundable. I don't understand this as IF I don't activate it as I can't, I dont see why they can't refund it. I have been in touch with them and If I get refunded I will let you know. I Have the NG4 system so I've been told.
The vuy I spoke to said there is only an update to 2012!!! I dont see the point in updating. 1 of my main reasons for choosing this car spec was the sat nav, BUT now I'm finding out this!!!

RCZash

Reaction score
2016 was the last official update. With the NG4 system you are unable to input full post codes though. One some French RCZ group websites I have seen 2018 updates but I have been unable to download. I am however a techno phobe.

Goatz

Reaction score
I got 2020 maps from a website where people have found a way to retro fit bmw maps for the Ng4.
Been using for months and no problems so far. Allows full postcode entry too

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Can you post details of where forum members can get these maps from and how they can install them? I would think there are quite a few NG4 owners that would be interested.

RobDJ

Reaction score
Just a quick update, They have refunded me the £69.00, so happy days! 😁

RobDJ

Reaction score
I received my new sat nav update and they went in the system no problem. 1 taking about 40 mins the other about 20 mins, if anyone is in need of the latest 2020 updates, 1 on DVD and 1 on a USB, give me a shout and I can post to you, all I ask is what I paid. Cheers

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I received my new sat nav update and they went in the system no problem. 1 taking about 40 mins the other about 20 mins, if anyone is in need of the latest 2020 updates, 1 on DVD and 1 on a USB, give me a shout and I can post to you, all I ask is what I paid. Cheers
Which model is it for NG4 or RT6?

Bobby D

Reaction score
Hi does any one have NG4 SAT NAV updates that i could buy. I think i also need software for the NG$ as it occasionally reboots. I have a 2012 GT

RobDJ

Reaction score
I had updates but sold them on, try and find my thread and the guy might sell them onto you. So far so good, 1 dvd and 1 usb, 1 takes 45 mins with engine running and 1 takes 25 mins again engine running.

David63

Reaction score
I downloaded the wrong one from Peugeot website. Apparently once downloaded they are non refundable. I don't understand this as IF I don't activate it as I can't, I dont see why they can't refund it. I have been in touch with them and If I get refunded I will let you know. I Have the NG4 system so I've been told.
The vuy I spoke to said there is only an update to 2012!!! I dont see the point in updating. 1 of my main reasons for choosing this car spec was the sat nav, BUT now I'm finding out this!!!
Hi rob I got sat nav update for 40 pound no probs pm me I’ll get the details over to you

RobDJ

Reaction score
Hi rob I got sat nav update for 40 pound no probs pm me I’ll get the details over to you

I got decent updates, screen is great But some roads are spoken, for example.... follow the A4-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-9 when it should be A4.

I laughed 1st twice but its getting annoying now.

RobDJ

Reaction score
I got decent updates, screen is great But some roads are spoken, for example.... follow the A4-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-9 when it should be A4.

I laughed 1st twice but its getting annoying now.
[/QUOTE

And every dash is spoken dash....!🙃