What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sat Nav Problem

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
Anyone had a problem with the Sat Nav screen picture breaking up (just as it would if the reception wasn't good enough) like the picture you would get on your TV with a dodgy Ariel.

Did it a couple of times yesterday, then came good again. I've had many cars with Sat Nav before and never experienced this, which makes me think it a hardware problem and not simply poor reception ?

A

Anonymous

I have used mine a lot over the past 3 years and not experienced this issue

A

Anonymous

NG4 Sat Nav / Media screen, went a bit "fuzzy" fews days ago, but just for a second or so.
It happened almost as soon as I started the car up, so I put it down to that :eusa-think:

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
jactac said:
NG4 Sat Nav / Media screen, went a bit "fuzzy" fews days ago, but just for a second or so.
It happened almost as soon as I started the car up, so I put it down to that :eusa-think:

Yep,sounds the same as mine only mine stayed like it for about 3 or 4 mins. I put it down then back up about 10 kind later when a call came in and it was OK ???

A

Anonymous

Had this on my car almost immediately after buying it (second hand) back in July. Mine got progressively worse over the space of a month and finally had it replaced under warranty. Took a couple of hours. They said it was a wire shorting when the screen rotated. Think others have had it happen once and then never again. Luck of the draw..... So finger s crossed for you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
Thanks for that.

It only happened on that day so far so I'll keep an eye on it. Still got 14 month on the factory warranty so if it's going to go it should do within this time.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

This has happened again today :eusa-think:
It stayed jumping and fuzzy until I manually lowered the screen, then raised it back up.

This only happens when the car is first started, but not every time . :eusa-think:

Looks like another visit to the dealer is on the cards :thumbdown: