What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RWD Convertee

A

Anonymous

Newbie here...

Althought Im a big big petrol head!

Have finally found a car that has drawn me back to FWD after all these years.. either that or I am getting soft!

Ill be buying a RCZ GT156 in the new year to replace my weekend toy..

Yawn an MG.. Cue Head Gasket Jokes and Hairdresser gags..

Only all is not as it seems... The only one in the UK..

MGTF K20A

Thats a DC5 Integra Type R engine nested midship producing 225Bhp at about 9000RPM.
:beer:

Built myself but she is a guzzly snorting, fire popping beast to drive and I spend most of the time driving the ZT these days so I figured i should opt for a softer car that will still provide me with a smile..

And even not having bought the RCZ yet it makes me grin every time I look at it!! :dance:

I'm sure ill have a few questions as time goes on as I have a pretty specific trim in mind so ill be pestering you lot a good bit!

Ill miss the Boxster bashing performance but to be honest at 23 I couldnt care anymore.. I've dont the crazyy ass speed thing.. its time to refine ..

A

Anonymous

quite a mature statement, and good luck, im sure you will have much more pleasure with rcz it still amazes me on every trip out.

A

Anonymous

The car is just gorgeous.. its been a long time since I've actually been genuinely excited about how a car looks.

Well a car that I can buy anyway!

I test drove the Lower powered Petrol a few weeks back and its easily as spritely as the MG was before the conversion too so it wont be boring! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo,
welcome to the community!
Excellent choice with the RCZ mate :)