What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Running Lights

A

Anonymous

Picking up demo car as great bargain with lights pack and sat nav - but running lights not on and dealer can't tell me how to set them [??] Can anyone help? Also any sat nav guides on net for me to prep plan how to use system - saw another member listed peugeot handbook page but that section won't open

Anyone have any pictures I can see to find out what front lights look like with vision pack??

Thanks

A

Anonymous

the daytime running lights with the vision pack can be swiched on via the menu-thought your dealer would have done it for you.its easy to set up cause i did mine in a couple of minutes. the lights on the vision pack dont look much diferent to standard ones but have zenon bulbs of course. i love the directional lighting, there is a video on a thread actually showing the lights in operation. ask dealer for a handbook, you should get one with a demo car as i did

A

Anonymous

you have to go in to the radio menus for setting the daylight running lights / vision pack which i have gives you xenon light which are a lot brighter and better that normal halogens.but this is a extra option and is well worth it i also have the sports pack with smaller steering wheel and short throw grear box and its sounds great when you stick to the floor love the car. i have to say its one of the best pugs i have had and i have a quite a few over the years.

A

Anonymous

Thanlks for the help- have to agree about what a great car. Have traded in a Scirocco - much more of a sense of occasion with this ... have full leather pack which makes car feel special!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Every model has DRL regardless of having the vision pack or not, just accessed throught the radio menu, as Dr Who Blue Gt stated above :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
PJGlos said:
Thanlks for the help- have to agree about what a great car. Have traded in a Scirocco - much more of a sense of occasion with this ... have full leather pack which makes car feel special!

Interesting to hear your are enjoying your RCZ and that it feels "special". I know exactly what you mean. Brings a smile to your face every time you drive it :thumbup: