What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rufferperformance spoiler's

A

Anonymous

So what's the deal with painting them then? I can imagine Amber being a pest to match up, even the standard sills and spoiler can look different colours and they're standard.......

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
So what's the deal with painting them then? I can imagine Amber being a pest to match up, even the standard sills and spoiler can look different colours and they're standard.......
try matching my paint :(

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Starky said:
donnaj1dlh said:
Yes this will be a challenge if you want them to match and not be gloss black or another 2nd colour. In my case gloss black will work.

A

Anonymous

Starky said:

What paint? :lol: :lol: You could get all the spoilers and stuff and then get your whole car painted at once :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaahhh you know I'm only pulling yer leg!!

but then again you have a bit of an obsession with your carbon fibre, just buy some more :dance:

A

Anonymous

Haha how did I know you was going to say that!!
Mmmm carbon from splitter. Now there's an idea ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
I did contact them to see if I can be a distributor for them, but they did not reply. So I will try again to see if they are interested.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Just had all the Ruffer parts painted (except for the roof piece, as I am not installing that, something about it taking away from the flow). Will be fitting them in a couple of weeks after the car has a few other things done to it. I will post pictures once done. I wanted to go through this process before putting them on my site for sale, to see how the fitting is and what it takes to install and paint them. I was told by the painter that the release agent used on the parts is really difficult to get rid of, plus there are some very small perforations in the plastic (very small and hardly noticeable). But with a good body person you can get it well sorted.