What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rt6 storing destinations

howardf

Reaction score
Hi...... on my rt6 I have the 7 digit potcode function that works fine and it will also let you input coordinates.

my question is.....If you want to save a destination, is it possible to give it a nickname, such as "home", etc etc.? i cant see it anywhere in the manual.

cheers H.

A

Anonymous

howardf said:
Hi...... on my rt6 I have the 7 digit potcode function that works fine and it will also let you input coordinates.

my question is.....If you want to save a destination, is it possible to give it a nickname, such as "home", etc etc.? i cant see it anywhere in the manual.

cheers H.

Go to page 256 of the manual..

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/dd ... 013_EN.pdf

Thinks it "Archive" you are looking for.

howardf

Reaction score
I did see the archive section, but it only looks as though it saves the destination by postcode or street name (however you entered it during the destination search)....... I,m looking to see if you can add a "name" to the destination within the archive?..H

A

Anonymous

Go to phone > manage contacts > new contact

Enter your "name" of choice

enter your desired address

Save

You should now find the name in your Nav directory.

Let me know if that works.

howardf

Reaction score
dormz said:
Go to phone > manage contacts > new contact

Enter your "name" of choice

enter your desired address

Save

You should now find the name in your Nav directory.

Let me know if that works.

Yes that works....seems strange to store destinations as a phone contact, but hey....it works.
many thanks...H

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I didn't know you could do that either. Thanks Dormz :clap: I will give that a go too