What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rt6 sat nav system

A

Anonymous

Hi,does this new system on face lifted model solve the problems mentioned on other threads?Ordering my car at the weekend and wanted to know if it is worth getting,thanks all.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Depends which problems you refer to?

Postcode - not enough digits - resolved. You put the whole address in now.

iPhone / iPod compatibility - resolved. You can now play music via your USB via your phone/iPod/whatever means rather than storing it in the jukebox hard drive on the other version.

I would go for it. I've ordered it on my new one :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that,they were pretty much the problems I was referring to.It looks as if its going to a long 12 weeks!

A

Anonymous

Do you know if it had an HD screen like the NG4? The one down from the NG4 didn't and it looked awful, I'm debating the RT6 based on this, but no dealer knows or has a car in stock to look at!

A

Anonymous

Even with the NG4 gliches , which are sorted via software upgrade, you must go for it over the standard set up. :thumbup:
And with the RT6 the firmware will be up to date anyway, so no worries.
If you're buying a new car then break the bank and have all the toys. :thumbup: