What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Royal Wedding on tele V RCZ???

A

Anonymous

Ok lads /lass's, the big question is, will your noses be glued to your TV screens next Friday watching every intricate detail of the Royal Wedding, or will the lure of the love of your life, be too much to ignore, so you will be out caressing the sultry curves of your RCZ with a sheeps wool mitt & 2 buckets???????

Me...............well I will actually be watching the box, but my Mrs has declared she will be busy in the garage!!!

What will YOU be doing??????????????????? :wave:

FGRob

Reaction score
Already planned a top down trip into the lakes, blast out the cobwebs and test my new set-up :dance: :dance: :dance: That'll be me and I think about 10 - 15 other MR2's :wave: :wave: The RCZ is resting ready for the trip on the Sunday :thumbup:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Neither! I'm not a royalist and I pranged the front end on my RCZ on the way home from work on Wednesday. Not very happy!

My RCZ is in the repair shop awaiting parts. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
Neither! I'm not a royalist and I pranged the front end on my RCZ on the way home from work on Wednesday. Not very happy!

My RCZ is in the repair shop awaiting parts. :thumbdown:

Ahhhh :eek: really sorry to hear that mate, gutted!!! Hope you soon get it back looking as good as new! Reckon that'll be an excuse for a 'Welcome Home' party!!! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

My husband and I have a perfect relationship with my rcz. I drive it. He cleans it. Definitely won't be watching the wedding so hopefully driving somewhere, unless the roads are mad because others are doing the same. I live in the west country so unfortunately at this time of year the roads are caravan alley. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

I'll be doing anything BUT watching the wedding (I'm not a royalist) . A drive in Zeddy sounds far more enjoyable :)

A

Anonymous

Work!!! Getting the beer out of the brewery for others to enjoy.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the responses everyone. I am genuinely curious about this one, but after saying I was going to be watching the wedding, we sat outside today in this fabulous sunshine with an ice cold lager.........or 2, & decided it would be criminal to stay in doors if the weather is as glorious as this. So, if the sun comes out, so will the RCZ & off we will go! Hopefully everyone else within a 200 mile radius will be indoors watching the box, so the roads will be empty!!!

"Sorry My Sweet, you'll have to get the car cleaned on Fri" :lol: Ouch :(

A

Anonymous

WORKING :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Making sure that no planes "bump" into each other :lol:

A

Anonymous

robmac64 said:
WORKING :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Making sure that no planes "bump" into each other :lol:
OUCH! Definitely NO TVs allowed at your work!!!

A

Anonymous

I will be working nights on that friday, my company has stated that they do not recognise it as a bank holiday, ( :( ) . Yet they are quick enough to have "BRITISH " in their company title.

Oh well it's gonna be a laid back night for me and the lads........

Production , whats that boss ? :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well I was glued to the TV all day. I couldn't sleep last night I was so excited.

What an absolutely fabulous day and didn't Princess Catherine look beautiful. They make such a beautiful couple.
A day like today makes me proud to be British :thumbup:

The highlight was William and Catherine leaving the Palace in the Aston - with Will driving. A very nice touch :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
The highlight was William and Catherine leaving the Palace in the Aston - with Will driving. A very nice touch :thumbup:

Would have been better if it was an rcz!!!!

I spent all day detailing the car- did stop to have a wee mosey at her dress but that was about it!

A

Anonymous

Gotta confess I was glued to the box for hours. I'm a real romantic when it comes to weddings (other people's :lol: ) and especially such a lovely natural couple as our future monarch and his consort appear to be. My very best wishes to them for a long, loving and happy life together and Freddie was totally ignored until I realised I was out of cat food and Bambi wasn't pleased :oops: .

A

Anonymous

Well I got home from work at 11.30, headed straight for the tele (which was'nt on even though my wife was in), & did'nt take my jacket off or sit down till 12.45pm - yep, I just stood mezmerised in front of the box.

What a beautiful & dignified young woman Kate is, & what a fabulous day for a fabulous couple. We so wish them all the happiness in the world :beer: :clap: :dance: :thumbup: Sorry lads, I'm afraid I got a bit emotional :oops: , well, RCZ1 is right, it 'was' a day we could feel proud to be British - sadly I dont feel like that very often! :(

As for my other half, well inspite of consistantly stating that she was going to be detailing all day, I'm afraid she never went near a wooly mitt or bucket! She said in the morning that she was very tired & sat in the recliner after lunch, supposedly for 10 minutes!!! 4 & a half hours later she woke up :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow:

Oh well, she's done it today!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Nothing to be ashamed of Marthamay :thumbup:

It was a very emotional day I thought and yes you are right, Kate seems made for the future ahead of her (both of them do). I just hope the press give them their privacy.

Kate's sister Pippa also was beautiful. She looked stunning. A real catch for any eligible batchelor :thumbup:

I think Diana made it emotional for me. I kept thinking she would have been so proud of her sons and the bride he had chosen for himself, who he so obviously is so in love with.... I'm filling up again now :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Nothing to be ashamed of Marthamay :thumbup:

It was a very emotional day I thought and yes you are right, Kate seems made for the future ahead of her (both of them do). I just hope the press give them their privacy.

Kate's sister Pippa also was beautiful. She looked stunning. A real catch for any eligible batchelor :thumbup:

I think Diana made it emotional for me. I kept thinking she would have been so proud of her sons and the bride he had chosen for himself, who he so obviously is so in love with.... I'm filling up again now :eusa-whistle:

100% agree, with everything you said really, but particularly the Diana bit. There was no doubt a great sadness for William & Harry (& no doubt Charles too) amidst the jubilation, as they thought of their mother!