What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Roof arch removal

Scott1973

Reaction score
Hi there hope everyone had a good crimbo.

I'm thinking of getting my roof arches wrapped and was wondering if anyone knows where to get replacement clips and fastenings from just incase I break some of them. I've watch a few videos on how to remove them but knowing my luck I'm bound to break a few.

Hope some can help

Cheers scotty

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I have removed arches on a number of RCZs the only clip that sometimes snap is the rear locator plastic pins or gromit.
It's very important to take all eight stared bolt to the inside of the door when you remove the door seal... If you have watched a video of how to remove the arches you need to take off the wipers, then the screen cover etc.
But if you are going to take them off best have someone else to help as not to damage them on the bonnet....
This is a lot of work as I know many RCZers who have had there's wrapped with the arches in place...
Hope this helps you out
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀 les n Co

Charlie1875

Reaction score
I had to remove my arches when I had the windscreen replaced, if you have watched a video it’s pretty straightforward, i did mine on my own, they may need a good pull to release them, never damaged any clips on mine, a rag placed at the front May help to protect the bonnet, hope that helps

Scott1973

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I was thinking of wrapping them with them still on. I got a quote yesterday to wrap the arches and the front badge and the plastic chrome bits on the front grill and he wanted £370 which I thought was pricey

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Very pricey as I had my wife's RCZ arches painted piano black to match the roof mine cost me a £125 a side
Many RCZers have paid 80-120 pounds to have them wrapped

Scott1973

Reaction score
I wished those car wrappers lived down here in gravesend they would get loads of business. I had someone open there car door on to mine up the super market a couple of weeks ago. Got a quote from chips away 440 quid and it's only a small dent and chip. I think we are being had over down here. I think I will shop around lol

Scott1973

Reaction score
I wished those car wrappers lived down here in gravesend they would get loads of business. I had someone open there car door on to mine up the super market a couple of weeks ago. Got a quote from chips away 440 quid and it's only a small dent and chip. I think we are being had over down here. I think I will shop around

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
They are certainly banging up the price where you live compared to here up north