What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Roll on Saturday!!!

A

Anonymous

Hey guys - spoke to my dealer today, I pick my new Amber Red Sport 156THP on Saturday.... can't wait!!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Yay! Great news :thumbup:

(hope it doesn't snow - although would be great photos of the Amber Red against the snow!)

A

Anonymous

good choice the amber red, had mine valeted today it looks a picture. taking my lady in red to the dealer tomorrow to sort out her clutch vibation/noise.
looking forward to your pics.

A

Anonymous

Fab news, not too many :sleeping-yellow: to go now. Looking forward to seeing your pics :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Fab news, not too many :sleeping-yellow: to go now. Looking forward to seeing your pics :thumbup: .
Sleep? I've got no chance getting any sleep from now til Saturday!!! :lol: Thanks for the comments everyone :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hey I just thought - exactly six weeks from ordering to pick up - not bad eh? Well done Peugeot! :clap: