What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

rocking horse sh1t

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Well ... amazing as you might find this, as wife and I do, we have only ever seen one other (than our own) RCZ; EVER!
That was many years ago and it was briefly at our local Pug garage; for what reason, I know not, and it was gone within hours, at our next passing by.
Is this a record?
From much I read on here, the UK is awash with them, with some of you counting several in your neighbourhood.
What about you folk in other parts of Europe; many RCZs spotted?

Attachments

• TheresOne.jpg
    TheresOne.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,621

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Speaking of not seeing others of the same model. When I had my 508 GT I never saw another in my area for nearly 2 years until a day before I traded mine in, then I saw two in my town on the same day. Common as muck.

I've only seen one other GT86 since I've had mine. That was an orange one, in the pouring rain on the motorway being driven on a kamikaze mission.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Recently travelled the full length of Vietnam, didn’t see one RCZ, in fact, not sure if I saw any Pug’s at all :eusa-think:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
In ze Germany you see few RCZs from time to time. I spot about 10-20 of them during a year. Mostly during the summer time as they are driven as pure summer cars.

In other countries to which I traveled with my RCZ it was like that:

Switzerland - 1-2 of them spotted there
France - none (!)
NL - few of them, mostly as diesel
Poland - 3-5 in total
Italy - none
Belgium - none
UK - 2-3 while I was there
Austria - none

RCZ-R

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Recently travelled the full length of Vietnam, didn’t see one RCZ, in fact, not sure if I saw any Pug’s at all :eusa-think:

I also haven't seen any RCZ (or Peugeots) in Vietnam. But there are some RCZs in Thailand. I've spotted one in the Krabi region and in Bangkok.

Nemi

Reaction score
I have seen about 6 or 7 different RCZs (only one R) in Lithuania :eusa-think: I remember two times i was driving to work behind another RCZ, it was cool :D Also one time i stopped in a gas station next to RCZ (it was one of those that i followed to work).

DKZ5745

Reaction score
RCZ-R said:
DKZ5745 said:

I also haven't seen any RCZ (or Peugeots) in Vietnam. But there are some RCZs in Thailand. I've spotted one in the Krabi region and in Bangkok.

We saw one in Bangkok when we were there 2 years ago, might have been the same one :eusa-think: didn’t see any in other parts of Thailand & we travelled all the way down to Koh Pagn nan.

Didn’t see any in Bali or Lombok last year either.