What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rizzle goes AWOL

A

Anonymous

Right folks...not so much AWOL as AWL. Got the call to go into hospital tomorrow for ahead of the surgery on my lung which is planned for Thursday. Gulp! So long as I don't go MIA or get KIA'd!!! :eek:

Anyway, I may be unusually quiet for the next few days and just wanted to give you all a heads up should you be missing my (ahem..eloquent and witty) banter. I'll be checking in when I can and trying not to get up to too much mischief. Hopefully there'll be a few tidy nurses to speed up my recovery!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Right folks...not so much AWOL as AWL. Got the call to go into hospital tomorrow for ahead of the surgery on my lung which is planned for Thursday. Gulp! So long as I don't go MIA or get KIA'd!!! :eek:

Anyway, I may be unusually quiet for the next few days and just wanted to give you all a heads up should you be missing my (ahem..eloquent and witty) banter. I'll be checking in when I can and trying not to get up to too much mischief. Hopefully there'll be a few tidy nurses to speed up my recovery!! :lol:

Tidy Nurses indeed and you do know about "The Flag Pole Syndrome" as a Man comes out off "ANESTHETIC".... ;) SO for YOUR SAKE i hope that the nurse thats attending you aint some GayBOY....... :lol: :lol:

In ALL seriousness Goose am sure you fly past the tower Again With your Wingmen Buddies ON forum mate Live long and prosper,May the force be with you, Nanoo,Nanoo :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

All the best Riz. Hope all goes smoothly for you with a speedy recovery, don't pester them pretty nurse's too much ;) Look forward to an update soon

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RCZ1

Reaction score
Will be thinking of you over the next few days........ As others have said, leave those nurses alone and don't over do it :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Will be thinking of you over the next few days........ As others have said, leave those nurses alone and don't over do it :)

"Over do it"?????? He's a man FFS Kerry, he doesn't know the meaning of the word!!!!!

Good luck min, will be thinking about ye x

A

Anonymous

Another week housebound or hospital bound u'll be going as stir crazy as me, just remember hospitals are like certain gentlemans clubs u can look but u can't touch :shock: :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Good luck with your op, I'm sure you'll be back to good health in no time at all :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes!

Jassy - I'll be getting on the nerves of air traffic controllers as soon as I can with a requested ghost rider fly by! Bring on the mischief making!! Incidentally, I didn't know about that side effect from the anaesthetic...just as well I'm not easily embarrassed. :lol:

Mac - I'll remember that...not least because if I did touch then either the nurses or my wife would ensure that I rapidly required hospitalisation for the re attachment of my bobbie!!

Snowy, Chuzz, Kerry, Frances and Derek - thank you!!! It is nice to hear your kind words and well wishes!! :D :thumbup:

Donna - Oi!! Watch it now...I know where you live!! :lol:

Smiler

Reaction score
Hope all goes to plan matey
And wish you a speedy recovery :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Good luck man! Trust all will go as planned and that you'd be back online in no time!

A

Anonymous

So...back online sooner than expected. Been fasting for 24 hours now, given a premed (tamazepam sp?) ahead of being taken down for surgery, got stirred from my drug haze only to be told that there has been an emergency brought in (I think due to an avalanche on the Cairngorms) and now my surgery has been rescheduled for god knows when. Currently in a rather bizarre drugged haze and trying to get to terms with what has happened. As they say, "these things are set to test us". On the plus side, I'll now be able to make use of my Plan B tickets and get to the gig tomorrow after all. So...every cloud and all that! I'll be throwing a serious three fingers of Balvenie down my throat this evening that's for sure. So...the waiting game begins again!!! Aaaaarghhh!!!

A

Anonymous

That'd be those dopey folks who insist on walking mountains in bad weather instead of sitting beside log fire when it's snowing :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Yup, that's the ones!! What's wrong with enjoying creature comforts?!?!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Oh Mr Rizz, that is a real sickener :(
You build yourself up for these things and then at the last minute, it all goes pear shaped. Hope you don't have too long a wait before the surgery is done. Enjoy the concert and you can make the most of Valentines evening with Jen :)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
So...back online sooner than expected. Been fasting for 24 hours now, given a premed (tamazepam sp?) ahead of being taken down for surgery, got stirred from my drug haze only to be told that there has been an emergency brought in (I think due to an avalanche on the Cairngorms) and now my surgery has been rescheduled for god knows when. Currently in a rather bizarre drugged haze and trying to get to terms with what has happened. As they say, "these things are set to test us". On the plus side, I'll now be able to make use of my Plan B tickets and get to the gig tomorrow after all. So...every cloud and all that! I'll be throwing a serious three fingers of Balvenie down my throat this evening that's for sure. So...the waiting game begins again!!! Aaaaarghhh!!!

Oh man, so the wait continues? That's 'nae eese'!

...I'm glad I'm not the only one that measures her drink in fingers ... Steve usually gives me two!!! ;)