What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Risk Warning ?

A

Anonymous

Whilst driving the Z earlier I heard a warning "beep" and then on the display the letter "P" appeared with the words "RISK ASSESSMENT" next to it , any ideas what this means :crazy:

It was a cold morning with some frost around ?

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Whilst driving the Z earlier I heard a warning "beep" and then on the display the letter "P" appeared with the words "RISK ASSESSMENT" next to it , any ideas what this means :crazy:

It was a cold morning with some frost around ?

Isn't ((P)) referring to your handbrake on some cars? :eusa-think: Was it frozen on??
...never heard of that (out of work!!!) though......

A

Anonymous

The hand brake seemed ok Donna ?
I think "P" does mean parking brake though on some cars including the Z :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I'm now wandering if this warning could have something to do with the parking sensors as both front and rear were iced over and the warning first came on when I reversed out of the drive and then within 2 minutes as I slowed down and pulled up behind some traffic at a set of lights.

Maybe the sensors were obscured with ice and thought I was too close to something ? Only odd this is that the warning was on the dash display and not the parking display :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
I'm now wandering if this warning could have something to do with the parking sensors as both front and rear were iced over and the warning first came on when I reversed out of the drive and then within 2 minutes as I slowed down and pulled up behind some traffic at a set of lights.

Maybe the sensors were obscured with ice and thought I was too close to something ? Only odd this is that the warning was on the dash display and not the parking display :eusa-think:

:idea: :idea: :idea: :D :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hope the pictures below of all the Peugeot warning lights help..

A

Anonymous

jactac said:

Ah, my sensors were going mental yesterday too. Turned them off in the end. I was just getting the exclaimation mark on the instrument panel though, and the usual parking display of the car and a warning trangle there. I guessed it was the snow/ice causing it too. Fine today.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the pics Gadget. :thumbup:

I think the problem was the parking sensors being iced over ?

The symbol was a letter P with small dots coming off it and and warning triangle also the words RISK ASSESS , I thought it said ASSESSMENT at first :lol:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jactac said:

Ah, my sensors were going mental yesterday too. Turned them off in the end. I was just getting the exclaimation mark on the instrument panel though, and the usual parking display of the car and a warning trangle there. I guessed it was the snow/ice causing it too. Fine today.

Must of been the cold weather Donna. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Thanks for the pics Gadget. :thumbup:

I think the problem was the parking sensors being iced over ?

The symbol was a letter P with small dots coming off it and and warning triangle also the words RISK ASSESS , I thought it said ASSESSMENT at first :lol:

RISK ASSESS = watch where you're going (for a change)!!!

A

Anonymous

Yep it's the parking sensors iced over it happened me last week

A

Anonymous

Cheers Mac.

Glad someone else has had this, if you know what I mean. :eusa-think: :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Not PUG asking us to do Risk Assessments to? Worlds gone H&S mad... Argh!!