What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

RH Drive alloy foot rest.

A

Anonymous

kaminski said:
Any one got any info on this item..ie is it proper fit without overhanging...how easy to fit.. whats involved..and why didnt pug fit it the first place??

Why don't Peugeot fit it to RHD something to do with them being French and hating the English there fitted to the LHD cars. ;)

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZ Performance sell them :thumbup:

I've got one in mine. I never use it but it just adds a little something to the interior :)

A

Anonymous

Quite fancy one of these. What does it screw to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Daft question but how secure is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCZ1

Reaction score
If you look in the drivers footwell you will see there is a mount for a foot rest. It screws through the carpet into the mount. Literally takes 10 seconds to fit..... Well it took my husband 10 seconds ! ;)

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
If you look in the drivers footwell you will see there is a mount for a foot rest. It screws through the carpet into the mount. Literally takes 10 seconds to fit..... Well it took my husband 10 seconds ! ;)

Yeh car manufactures use hard foam mouldings to shape the floor pan (also doubles up as additional sound deadening) as required. The screws go into the hard block which sits under the carpet here to support the foot rest. When you see the length of the screws you'll think they will go through something important but but don't worry they are fine :thumbup: