What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Rg4 Bluetooth streaming- HTC desire

A

Anonymous

Hi All,
Could you help- My HTC desire connects fine to make/receive calls, but won't seem to accept bluetooth streaming. Any ideas,
Thanks,
cwalsh

RCZ1

Reaction score
cwalshox4 said:
Hi All,
Could you help- My HTC desire connects fine to make/receive calls, but won't seem to accept bluetooth streaming. Any ideas,
Thanks,
cwalsh

Do you have an ipod or MP3 player? My ipod connects to the USB port in the armrest so its out of the wait and I'm able to control it from the controls on the steering wheel and swap between playlists, etc.

Does this help with streaming music from your phone?
http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/dd ... _en_us.htm

FGRob

Reaction score
cwalshox4 said:
Hi All,
Thanks,
cwalsh
I've switched my music off on the my HTC phone - it was a complete pain in the bum, it would run it but when I stopped and switched off the car the phone carried on going - got some very strange looks. :eek:

I've got an MP3 player in their now plus 20 or so CD's :oops: works great for me ;)

Rob