What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reversing light lense removal

A

Anonymous

I think the black surround just clips off. Be careful though, they are fragile! Peugeot managed to break mine during the last service.... Looong story.....

A

Anonymous

Snowy - I have only just noticed that you have exactly the same problem I have. i.e. condensation in the rear light. For me it shows up worst in the white or clear section of the cluster but on closer examination I discovered that there is water throughout the lens cover and it congregates in the bottom corner. I have found that my unit is not sealed on the top edge near the bottom corner hence the water enters here.
I also have water in the wing under the light so guess that once the light is full it drips into the wing space.
Did you have to replace the reversing light(s) if so how did you get on please ?

A

Anonymous

Further to my last I have just realised that the white part is the indicator light - doh. But did you have to change it ?