What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reverse light bulbs

Abzynthe

Reaction score
A while ago I bought a batch of flat smd bulbs for the numberplate lights. As I only needed two, and I had ten, I put a couple in the reverse lights.
They are whiter, but done illuminate anything. The numberplate lights illuminated more lol.

So, I have ordered some of these:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271199710200? ... 1423.l2649

And I will let you know the result :)

A

Anonymous

Abz it's near nigh impossible to get a beam of light from a led 501 bulb but hopefully them new bulbs you ordered will be a brighter than the others you used

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

They look much better, it'll be interesting to hear how much they illuminate the ground etc in the dark.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Nice one Abz , let us know if there any good when you've tried them out tonight ....

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Sorry about the picture quality, it was a bit dark :p
But they are miles better than what I had, but cant remember if they are better than standard. At least I can see in my mirrors now :)

A

Anonymous

That's more light than you'd expect from two such tiny lamps :idea:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

They look more powerful than standard dude , mine are as bright as a lit cigarette lol

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
I think I will have to get a set for mince too as these do provide a bright white light. What I like is the fact there are LED's on the sides as well making it a wide looking light filling the entire part of the reverse lamp area. Thanks Abz

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Im glad to hear they are better than standard :D

And Im always happy to help out by experimenting on my car to help others :)

A

Anonymous

Sorry to bump an old thread. I've ordered these lights, but I'm having trouble removing the cluster. I've taken the black housing off, and removed the twist clips. Any tips on what to do next?

tianorth

Reaction score
From memory I think there may be a couple of screws, these secure the unit into the valance.