What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Replacing rear bumper plastic part near the tail pipe

A

Anonymous

my rear bumper was hit by another car while she was reversing. The black plastic bit at the bottom is scratched and i bought a replacement. I tried to remove the old part. I removed the screws and started to unplug the bits. When i arrived at the tail pipe i was unable to continue removing the black plastic. It seems that the tail pipes are attached to it. By any chance do anyone have tried to remove this plastic bit? i did not want to continue pulling as i thought i would have damaged either the tailpipe or the bumper. any one knows how to do it?

Thank

A

Anonymous

i have definatley read that someone has removed it to fit the feline exhaust, try looking for a thread where someone has changed the exhaust.

I think they even posted some pics of the piece that you want to remove and explained how to do it.

A

Anonymous

it apears that it is just the tailpipe tip that are fixed to the skirt so will have to bee uncoupled from the exaust end /tip.
the skirt has to be removed when the feline quads are fitted, so that it can be cut out for the second exaust tip.