What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Replacement RCZ due ?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Hey it's amazing the comments......

we can be soooo negative about Peugeot,

BUT I for one, THANK Peugeot for having the balls and vision to actually produce a car, that stunning, that gets mistaken for a supercar on many occasions and looks and drives like Holly Willabooby - in yer dreams Mick,

Which nicely brings me back to earth - dreams, we can only dream that Peugeot will one day soon hopefully, have the same vision and balls to produce another sexy beast like the Z. !!

I agree Pete - it saddens me and angers me that I see the likes of Audi still spewing out TiTi's and Scirocco's and even Citroen still pushing the Picasso, VW doing the 15th incarnation of the Golf.....

Why oh Why couldn't Peugeot continue or produce something from the Sports division that actually looks as good as it drives.?

Happy Christmas All !!! Cheers M... :beer:

turboguy

Reaction score
I find it so disappointing that a company the size of Peugeot don’t have the foresight to produce a “flagship” car like the RCZ when companies such as Audi continue with the TT and they also have the Scirocco.

The GTI models Pug have now may have the performance of the RCZ but they don’t excite visually in the same way that the RCZ does.
LoL reminds me of TOP GEAR episode when Clarkson and May mentions Peugeot have been terible cars after the 205,306,106 , with the exception of the RCZ, then they kill it off. :p
Been pretty loyal to the brand even though they have made a few awful cars 🤣

Ian J.

Reaction score
Hey it's amazing the comments......

we can be soooo negative about Peugeot,

BUT I for one, THANK Peugeot for having the balls and vision to actually produce a car, that stunning, that gets mistaken for a supercar on many occasions and looks and drives like Holly Willabooby - in yer dreams Mick,

Which nicely brings me back to earth - dreams, we can only dream that Peugeot will one day soon hopefully, have the same vision and balls to produce another sexy beast like the Z. !!

I agree Pete - it saddens me and angers me that I see the likes of Audi still spewing out TiTi's and Scirocco's and even Citroen still pushing the Picasso, VW doing the 15th incarnation of the Golf.....

Why oh Why couldn't Peugeot continue or produce something from the Sports division that actually looks as good as it drives.?

Happy Christmas All !!! Cheers M... 🍺
Wise words
The RCZ is a one off and the prices we pay for them are bonkers low, worth mentioning when talking about their mechanical vulnerabilities.
There is no comparable car out there, I'm on my third and still find myself looking back at it when I've parked it. I've driven cars that cost me five times as much as I paid for my current 2015 car but pound for pound I wouldn't have anything else and will be gutted when I have to trade it for something newer.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I bought something newer last year, and decided to go in a completely different direction so I bought a new Range Rover. When it came to it, I just couldn’t part with my beautiful RCZ which has performed more or less flawlessly over the last 7 years, so now I’ve got two cars 👍

I did decide to stay with the same colour scheme though 😁........

3BC60E5C-5BCD-4986-ACD5-F021CA2F52F4.jpeg

Pedro

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to park it in a public car park its bad enough in our local rail station & that's the size of a football pitch & to see cars parked within inches of each other makes me want to go completely :mad:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
It does fill a parking space, which is why it’s always the furthest car from the shop door.