What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Replacement fuel E10

Petrus Doyle

Reaction score
I have checked if the E10 fuel is OK for RCZ's turbo engines on government site. That takes you to Peugeot cars and advises that peugeots built from 2000 will all be OK with E10 fuel, does any one have more technical knowledge on this?
It also states that if unsure use E5

Pedro

Reaction score
Yes The E10 is primarily aiming at the Euro 6 engine platforms anything older may run into problems according to the "word on the street" I've not heard what will happen to fuel supplies to older cars like the classics etc If you have a older diesel car van etc these apparently will be phased out within the next 20+ yrs

Kerr

Reaction score
I read that Esso's premium fuel will remain ethanol free. I just checked on their website and I can see it's only ethanol free in certain regions just now.

Pedro

Reaction score
Case of wait & see what is on the Govt's agenda UK will probably follow likes of Japan whereby to get into any town or city it will be a park n ride system only with exceptions being delivery services + emergency vehicles