What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Repeat Indicators

Phil M

Reaction score
Hi All, I've Just fitted my a new repeat Indicators so this is how I got the old one's out with out any damage or scratches ,

1) Mask around the old indicator make Shaw its as close as you get if you over lay its more difficult to prise the indicator.
2) don't use a flat head screw driver ,I used a Plastic Mastic scrapper the flat!! end simple push with your other hand on the indicator and you will get enough pace to put the flat end in.
3) the two prongs are stuff little devils as soon as you get the first prong over the Lip it gives again enough room to put the grout flat end and do the same.
4)You will notice a lot of Dust from inside the shoulder spray either WD40 or penetrating spray all around and especially up top were the Mirror turns .
5) the new indicators push in perfectly ( TEST THEM FIRST BEFORE PUSHING IN) My RCZ Is Black and these Really makes a differences.

Good Luck.

Phil.

Attachments

• P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2