What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reky_Fr (fr) gallery and changes list (13 Jun updated)

Goatz

Reaction score
Ahhh OK... where did you get the spare electronics to use? 👍
same place

im pretty sure the modulation is fsk.
if you have the pin code you can program through lexia3. If not a dealership can give you the the code for £20, or you can try and find a tool like obdstar or xtools to get the code and program it. Im still fiddling around, i will let you know if i figure it out

Goatz

Reaction score
I have a second hand one from the scrap yard can anyone tell me if it can be reprogrammed to another RCZ... Thanks in advance
Verminator (Les)
All stay safe and stay lucky 🍀
I dont beleive so. i think a key can only be programmed once.

Goatz

Reaction score
Ok,sorry about hijacking the thread but just a quick update regarding key programming. I finally figured it out. For my 2011 GT i needed the ce0523 hu83 with ASK modulation. The obdstar h108 does identify the code and program the key, but you have to go through the ’lost all keys’ procedure and use the bsi option to get the code. To get the Central locking working you will need to reinitialise it (instructions in your handbook). The wrong modulation will still work for starting the engine but will not work for the central locking. I made every error imaginable during this process (wrong key case, wrong chip, wrong modulation) but got there in the end

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Hi guys!

A long time without sharing some news!
The last sunny days has allowed me some shooting sessions in an "Urbex" context for the "Z".
Hope that you will enjoy those pics and can't wait to see sme of you for the RCZ 10th anniversary in France for the next september.

See you and take care!

Verminator

Reaction score
What a fantastic job you have done there.
Look forward to to seeing it up close in September as making the trip all booked let's hope that all this crazy virus let's it go ahead...
Drive safe, stay safe and stay lucky 🍀 Les n Karen n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Awesome! That second picture is probably one of the best shots of an RCZ I’ve seen on here. Well done. 👍

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Anyone remember the old F1 JPS Livery. Very reminiscent.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful car Reky_Fr love the detail 😊 hopefully see you In Sochaux 👍