What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Registration / Login Problems

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're experiencing issues logging in the following info may be of some help...

NO REGISTRATION EMAIL RECEIVED AFTER CREATING ACCOUNT
If you've registered but haven't received a confirmation email please check your junk/spam email folders in case your email client has put it in there. Note that Yahoo, Gmail & Hotmail are particularly troublesome for this. If you've accidentally deleted the email, you can request another one by clicking the link on the Login page.

If you've still no joy then drop us a line at support(at)peugeotrczforum.co.uk (replacing (at) with the usual email symbol. It's been removed here to prevent spam).

FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
We have no access to member passwords for the site. They are securely stored and no one (not even the site team) can access them. If you can't remember your password then click the Forgotten Password link on the Login page. You'll receive an email shortly after.

FORGOTTEN USERNAME
We get a lot of emails from folks who haven't been on for a while and have forgotten their username. If you've forgotten it then drop us a line at support(at)peugeotrczforum.co.uk (replacing (at) with the usual email symbol. It's been removed here to prevent spam).

CONTACTING US - IMPORTANT
If you need to email us with an issue, make sure where possible you include your USERNAME and the EMAIL ADDRESS USED TO SIGN UP, as well as as much detail as possible. Simply saying "I can't log in" will not allow us to be very helpful. The more info you can provide the better chance we'll have at sorting your problem out.

Thanks. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi, just wondering how to contact forum owners? Could you PM me the email. :)

Thanks.

hanswuk

Reaction score
PaulE said:

Thanks.

Paul, you can use the PM (private message) system to contact any other forum users including Evil Derboy (ie. the management of this forum) without your message being visible to others.

A

Anonymous

hanswuk said:
PaulE said:

Thanks.

Paul, you can use the PM (private message) system to contact any other forum users including Evil Derboy (ie. the management of this forum) without your message being visible to others.

The reason I asked for an email hanswuk was simply because it says in the thread something along the lines of "if you need to contact us please email" however there is no contact email address or contact form I could see on the site and did not know evil managed the site if I had I would of coarse just sent him a pm instead of posting in the first place. :)

A

Anonymous

It's not a problem PaulE. :) For reference the future email contact address is written above:
support(at)peugeotrczforum.co.uk (replacing (at) with the usual email symbol. It's been removed here to prevent spam).