What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Register your interest - Pirelli Colour Edition Tyres

A

Anonymous

Just watching the Belgian GP and I saw an ad saying that Pirelli Colour Edition tyres are now available for some (very premium) cars. They are F1 colour inspired, and I think they would amazing on the RCZ!!

You can scroll to the bottom of the page (http://shop.pirelli.com/gb_en/) and register interest for the RCZ. If enough fellow RCZ owners send in a request maybe they will manufacture them in 235/40/19's :dance:

2retro

Reaction score
They look great! I guess we will have to stick to hand painting the logos on the tyres like back in the day for now!

DRTDVL

Reaction score
There are companies out there that do this as a service.

A bunch of my friends have their lettering done and whitewalls...

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen these advertised somewhere else and I'm sure there going to be for general sale In most sizes if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just check the prices for them, way too expensive. Remember when clicking on some advert from Pirelli, and just as estimate for a 19", over 1.8k (4 tyres).
Sure it's something that look premium, but 4 fantastic tyres for the Z would cost about 700-800 (4 tyres).